mercredi 8 avril 2015

Unable to install latest Mokee build properly

Today I tried to install the latest Mokee build on my phone, but I probably messed something up, as all I was left with upon reboot was a stuck boot screen and hardware keys making the phone vibrate when pressed.



I proceeded as follows:

first of all, I wiped cache and dalvik cache from recovery (I am currently using CWM r7). I did NOT wipe data, as I didn't want to lose any app/document/photo/etc. - I suspect this might be a major cause of failure, but I hope not, since I realy really really don't want to lose anything. Since I already had true dualboot enabled, I went as far as flashing it on system2, to avoid messing with my primary partition (MIUI v5 is mounted there). The procedure apparently completed fine, without errors or hiccups, then it asked me something about fixing root access on system2 and I selected to fix it since I need root access for several apps. I then rebooted the phone on system2, and I got stuck on the boot screen: a white MI logo in the middle and 'android' written on the bottom. The only sign of reactiveness the phone showed was some weird pattern of vibrations produced by the pressing of the hardware keys (volume up, down, and power).



Luckily I was able to reboot into system1 without any issue there, but still I can't use Mokee. Do you guys have any idea what I could have done wrong?





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NUS7SK

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog