mercredi 8 avril 2015

[Q] Hard brick: No recovery, no download, no fastboot

Hi all,

I screwed up and bricked my G2 korean version (F320k). Please have a look, I have no idea what I still can do... Any help is appreciated!



What happend:

  1. I did an OTA with root and TWRP 2.7.0.0

  2. The phone is then in bootloop, but I still have my recovery.

  3. I flashed F320K_20A.zip, which has broken the recovery...

  4. Before rebooting, I decided to try something else: I flashed BlissPop-v2.3-f320 (which is a Lollipop ROM based on CM12).

  5. I rebooted the phone, and now I have a bootloop, and no download mode, no fastboot mode, and no recovery.




Recovery: (Press vol-up and power until Korean characters appear) would just restart the phone.

Download Mode: (Connect the phone to the computer while pressing vol-up) shows an android lying on the ground, its body open, showing a red triangular warning sign.

Fastboot: no idea how I can actively go into that.





What can I still do to rescue my phone? Thank you!





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1GMCT1C

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog