mercredi 8 avril 2015

Recovering from the dead

So, I was clean flashing Titan Prime back into my XT1064 after testing CM12.

Everything went well, same apps, same configurations as always, no major changes.

I was about to reboot the phone when it did it by itself.

The boot screen (you know, the white one that burns your eyes) showed up, then it went away, and then oh surprise!, it came back again.

So the phone was in this bootloop within the boot screen.

I tried to enter to the Bootloader and the key presses (Power + Volume Down) did not work.

Every time I would try that, the phone screen would stay off for as long those keys were pressed down, and then, Bootloop.



After many tries I was about to let the phone stay in the bootloop until I find a solution here on XDA.

But I tried one more time, and lo and behold, it went into the Bootloader.

From there everything went as normal.



Now, the question is, could I have bad sectors?, could the Bootloader be corrupted?, could I have a ghost trapped?.



Thank you for answers and/or ideas.



And if any of you happens to be in my same situation, do not give up, let it be, try many times, and it finally will work (hopefully)





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1GMCX1a

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog