mercredi 8 avril 2015

[Q] How can I change the vibration length for notifications?

I seriously tried everything, but I can't change the vibration length for notifications. The result is that for EVERY Email, SMS, Facebook message, you name it, I get a 3 second long vibration that is driving me nuts.



No matter what I do, the vibration length stays the same. I can set the intensity to lower, but the length stays the same. I defined my own vibration pattern as well, but that only works for calls, it does not work for everything else (=notifications). WHY is it so difficult to just set the vibration length to 0.5 seconds? This is the worst phone I have ever owned, honestly :(





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1GMCWKM

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog