lundi 30 mars 2015

[Q] nexus 4 died on reboot one week after flashin, now stuck in boot loop

Hi!



Rom: CM12 20150320

Recovery: CWM 6051 touch

Bootloader: MAKOZ30f (if that helps)



About a week ago i unlocked and flashed my nexus 4 to CM12. After that the phone has worked well until today. The phone was acting a bit laggy, so I thought a reboot would be nice. However, after the reboot it only gets past the first google screen. After that it gets stuck in a weird animation (see picture) I have never seen before for about 5 minutes, and after that the screen just shows a black image (completely black but you can see the screen is still on). This repeats when I retry. I can still enter bootloader and recovery.

Any idea why this happened? And how to fix? I guess a reset (or reflash?) could solve it, but it would be nice if that was not necessary. =)





I made two observations during the day, related?

-some app prompted for some CM12 updates, but I had no time to deal with them at the time so I just closed the app.

-while playing music from spotify while working, the sound lagged for a second at a time, about one time per hour.



Thanks in advance! Let me know if there are details missing!





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/19BNbEw

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog