lundi 30 mars 2015

[HELP] Bricked LG L70 D325 when Trying Install Custom ROM

hi! I'm newbie here. so I have a question for you, I have LG L70 D325 with stock ROM, and I wanna try to Install Custom ROM from here. I did exactly step by step. here's the list of what I did so my phone suddenly bricked



1. Unlocking Bootloader taken from here (Success)

2. Installing SuperSU, BusyBox Installer

3. Downloading the CM12 from here

4. boot to recovery mode to install the Custom ROM. first I do wipe data, then install the ROM. when Installing, there are no error code or notifications so I assumed it's installed. I try to install the Gapps, but failed, so I skipped it. when I reboot my phone, suddenly I got messages on the left top of screen says :


Code:



[840] fastboot_init()

[840] Error: allocating memory for ssd buffer

[860] USB init ept @ 0x7ad0000

[860] udc_start()



and that's all I got. no bootscreen, can't entering the Recovery Mode, on download mode (while connected to PC, it says :


Code:



------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD MODE

------------------------------------------------

Loading ......

Press the Volume Up key until you see the download screen

[530] fastboot_init()

[530] Error: allocating memory for ssd buffer

[550] USB init ept @ 0x7ad0000

[570] udc_start()

[680] -- reset --

[680] -- portchange --

[720] -- reset --

[720] --portchange --



I've tried so many ways to restore it. from Laf Multi Tools, using fastboot device (my device won't detect in PC, even in my friend's laptop), etc and still no luck. can someone please help me?





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1DgdRXV

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog