jeudi 19 février 2015

[Q] Problem flashing GAPPS with Lollipop ROMS

Hi



I am having problems flashing the GAPPS zips with various recent Lollipop ROMS. I have now tried at least 3 ROMS and get the same issue with all. I am using TWRP to flash the files.



If I flash the ROM only without flashing GAPPS, I can boot into the phone without issue. However, as soon as I have flashed the GAPPS package and boot the phone, I started getting loads of errors eg 'Unfortunately, Google Services has stopped' and i keep getting these messages to the effect that i cant use the phone.



Am I doing something wrong? I assume it cant be the ROMS as I have the issue with more than 2 different ROMS.



Please help...



Thanks

Manny





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1AVYFOh

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog