samedi 21 février 2015

[Q] Lock, unlock, screen tap sounds on SM910P

To start, I'd like you all to know I've spent the better part of a day searching google and elsewhere for an answer to my quandary. If there is an answer to this somewhere that I've missed, I apologize. I am at my wit's end.



I'm running a rooted SM910P with MasterZen88's rom. I have hardly anything extra installed (just SuperSU, FX, TB). I cannot for the life of me get the system to use screen touch and screen lock sounds that I place in /system/media/audio/ui. I have adjusted the permissions for the new files as appropriate (rw-r-r), though they were properly set from the get-go anyway. I've tried restarting the phone and clearing the cache several times. No luck. Those sounds will not work - they are always the awful default sounds, even though I've explicitly overwrote those files.



It seems that the sounds in question are actually being read from somewhere else, but in my exploring I haven't been able to find them. Perhaps embedded in some of TW's apks? I don't know a whole lot about this. The most perplexing thing is that some of the sounds I replaced work perfectly fine - the pen detach/attach, the power on and power off, and even the charger connect sounds all work just fine. If anyone has any ideas or could point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1AukB1g

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog