jeudi 19 février 2015

[Q] HTC One(M8) everything still exist after hard reset

Hi,:)

I have serious problem with my HTC ONE M8.

my One M8 has Android 4.4.3 version 401 variant.

1. I have deleted everything from File Manager, but when I restart my phone everything still exist in Gallery.:(

2. I have done Backup & Reset->Reset Phone->Erase All Data->Ok-> Rebooting Mobile, but no changes after reboot.:(:(

3. I have Hard reset with key combination VolumeDown+Power->>>Factory Reset , but no luck.:(

4. I have wiped everything with key combination VolumeUp+Power->> Wipe Data/Factory Reset + Wipe cache partition , nothing happened.:(

5. I tried to unlock bootloader with HTCDev , but still Locked .:crying:

6. I tried to update with RUU file first time its goes to RUU Mode , but second time its goes to Normal Mode and RUU Update is timed out.:crying:

7. I erased cache with ADB command "fastboot erase cache " but same situation. :crying:

:crying: I have tried everything to farmat, hard reset, update but ?????:crying:

HELP HELP HELP PLEASE..............

THANKS IN ADVANCE........................





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1CM4YmT

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog