jeudi 19 février 2015

[Q] auto SMS sending

My Iball andi 5k panther is sending SMS automatically everyday after every few hours.I just get a pop up saying Message sent, 1 RS deducted.It doesn't show any number to which SMS was sent I do have built in app permission manager as it is running on android 4.4.2 and I have denied permission to all outgoing sms.So there is no question of any app sending out SMS at least that's what I think.This is a fairly new mobile and still under warranty. I am using Reliance as my network provider.I called reliance cust care to check if any VAS services got mistakenly activated from their end but they denied any such services. They also gave me the number where messages were being sent. I tried calling that number but it never rings and just get disconnected. Since this cell is still under warranty I took it to the store.At first even they looked puzzled but then they formatted my cell which cleared all the downloaded apps leaving only the default apps which came with the mobile.After few hours again a message was sent out and I got the same pop up Message sent 1 RS deducted. I don't know what to do.This seems to be one of a kind problem.Please someone help me.Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am planning to go back to the store since it is still under warranty but I have very little hope considering the solution they provided me the very first time. I downloaded few apps apart from the default apps and they all seems good like MX player, whatsapp,Hike,Adobe reader & Smart App lock.





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/19B4gPF

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog