vendredi 20 février 2015

! kernel help I'm noob. !!!! please.

I'm using carbon rom 4.4.4 with F2fs Can anyone help me?

I've never installed a kernel and I'm noob.I'm a bit scared about installing a kernel but my kernel Is too bad and don't supports any kernel tweak.

my questions;



1-Which kernels do my device, rom and fs supports?

2-how can I backup my kernel?

3-Do ı get any bugs when ı'm using this kernel (You should tell me a kernel that is good) ?

4-If ı get some errors when installing; can I restore my device? ( I just know that; my recovery works on current linux version. If ı get error's while installing I think ı can never restore my device and It goes hard brick? :'€ )

5-When ı try to install cm12 in novafusion my device goes brick and it says md5 not found or /system can unmount while installing and then It says your device not rooted / root now? - Yes. And then I reboot my device recovery and restore. I'm afraid that I'll get an error like that and never restore again.

6-will I lose my data?

7-Can you explain install steps ( how to install)

8-I thought croPol kernel, Is it good and do ı get errors?



If someone help I would be so happy...



thanks.



Sent from my GT-i8190









Sent from my GT-i8190 using XDA Free mobile app





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1DzwOp5

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog