samedi 21 février 2015

d80020y issues getting recovery flashed

New to the G2 world, unit just came in yesterday, rooted with stump root brute force. Worked well, got busybox, flashify, sqlite, and tibu all working. Tried to flash twrp 2.8.5.0 in flashify and think I fubared my recovery. When I try to boot into recovery using quickboot, I get white text up top



ERROR: boot certification verify



Secure boot failure



Then screen quickly goes black, from there I can hold power button and reboot, only issue when booting phone, upon unlock I get com.google.process.location has stoped, otherwise phone seems to function perfectly. Any help would be very much appreciated. Don't want to screw it up anymore.





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1D0lMXb

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog