samedi 21 février 2015

Chrooted linux using framebuffer on android - need help with kernel compilation

Don't know if this is correct place to ask, but I will ask here. If it's not, please make me aware of it and redirect me to correct forum.

Hello, I want to run chrooted Linux under Android, and "send" graphic's to framebuffer, so, I will have something like "native linux" on my phone. It will display linux desktop directly on my screen phone. I know how to compile Android kernel, and I have source's of kernel for my device. So, if I will use command "cat /dev/urandom > /dev/graphics/fbX" on my device, there will be printed random **** on my display.

So, what is the problem?

I don't know what option's I should add in config file. I heard that it must be vt enabled, someone said something about fb, and there was some info about fbdev. I'm distracted, don't know what to do, actually I don't wanna waste time with "try and check" game.

So, if someone will point me what code should I add to my config, I will be thankful. I think I know to what file I should add these line's of code.



EDIT:

I know about CONFIG_VT, it's that enough for it?





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1JvV8Md

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog