mercredi 8 avril 2015

USB device not recognized in fastboot mode ?

Hello guys I hope I can get some help.



I am all new to the mobile rooting and ROMs and stuff like that.

I am not a noon I know a lot about pc but never got much into this mobile tweaks.



Anyway I saw the cm12 ROM in this forum here and wanted to install it.



My phone was already rooted or unlocked when I bought it it has su manager installed so I think it is rooted and unlocked.

Even when I am at the fastboot menu it says UNLOCKED.

BUT still I am not sure if it is ready to try and install a rom.

So I tried to follow the guide on how to unlock the phone at this forum about HTC one v .

And I got stuck at step 9 I think where I had to go to fastboot mode and connect my microusb to the PC.

There I get the little bubble saying USB device not recognized so I can't continue to do anything with cmd.



So the question is .

Do I even need to do this or is my phone already rooted and unlocked with bootloader.

Is there a way to check this things.



Because I installed ROM manager and tried to install the cm12 ROM from the SD card but it doesn't work it aborts the process pretty quickly.



So I am completely stuck..



If you guys would be nice enough to post some links where I can find out if my device is rooted or not or unlocked or not and how to proceed it would be awesome.



I have searched for hours and tryed many things but nothing worked or I got stuck somewhere .



If someone could guide me through this process I would be really grateful .

Thank you





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1GMCXhI

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog