mercredi 8 avril 2015

[Q] Widget Configs and File Types

I've been using Themer since it first was availible, and I adore customising my phone. The most recent update has changed some things around and it's gotten me a bit confused, though. I was using one theme for a very long time so I hadn't noticed until now.



I went to edit the colours for some widgets in the Theme that I downloaded and the files are all literally just "file" type files? They don't open with Zooper (and I'm not sure how to make it so they do, since when I go to Save a widget it gives no options for files types, etc) and I have no idea how I would go about editing them on my PC. The options given in the Everything Widget configurations don't give me what I need (they are shapes/images? that I need to change and therefore there are no colour options for them).



I recall being able to open widgets with Zooper much simpler than now; which I'm really unsure of how to do at the moment.



For a reference, I have fully updated apps (Themer, Zooper Pro, etc) and I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1FnAGWn

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog