mercredi 8 avril 2015

[Q] Bricked Nook Color stuck boot Inop SD Card

Hi. I'm trying to fix a nephew's bricked Nook Color.

1. The device shows no obvious signs of damage.

2. I don't know what my nephew was last doing with the device before it bricked.

3. I have rooted phones and tablets of various manufacturers since Froyo. Not a nube.

4. I have used SDFormatter & Win32DiskImager to prep various sized and classed SD cards, but the Nook never reads from the Card.

5. The device will successfully factory reset, but that doesn't fix the boot issue.

6. LeapinLar seems to have the best tutorials. I just need to find a way in to restore what I believe to be a corrupted factory ROM. I'm hoping there is not an actual SD Card hardware issue.

7. Here are just some of the tutorials I have followed with no success:

[UNBRICK] Your Bricked Nook Tablet 8/16 GB Step by Step on Windows Vista/7

Auto-Nooter 2.12.25 (1.0.1 Only)

[Ref] Nook Color Links |Guides|How To|Utilities| Etc. 12/26 Read FIRST =)

[GUIDE] Nook Color Installation Guide for CM7/CM9/CM10/CM10.1/CM10.2/CM11 on SD

[USER][PARTITIONS] Nook Color EMMC Partition Repair

[USER][TIPS]Nook Color User Tips for CM7/CM9/CM10/CM10.1 From LeapinLar

[UNBRICK] Restore the Internal Partitions of your NT [SUPPORT][VIDEOS][8/16GB NT]



Ideas?





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1CWskqd

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog