mercredi 8 avril 2015

[Q] Are you planning on putting a screen protector on your device?

Curious to know how many people will be putting those wet rubbery protectors on there device. I ordered three different brands but now that I think about it, do I really want to have to deal with that mess? Yes, you risk damaging your screen or scratching it but you have to change that rubbery stuff every few months. I had them on iphones and blackberries and after a few months they would get really nasty. I do have a Spigen tough case on it. The regular non rubbery screen protectors only cover the screen before the curve.



Just was curious to know what everyone was going to do. They won't arrive till later in the week, since Amazon misqouted arrival dates, so I am still mulling over it.





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1CWskGD

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog