mardi 17 mars 2015

[Q] zImage. Well...what now?

Soooo....I finally managed to compile a kernel with initramfs and all, resulting in a nice zImage and few little modules here and there.

Question: How do I flash the zImage AND the modules?

I tried flashing via odin a few times but that actually never got me anywhere past the recovery (and I couldn't even mount some partitions--though that was kinda my fault).

Also something I tried:


-take zimage

-rename to boot.img

-push it into a rom zip

-flash via recovery

-????

-FAIL

-all mighty download mode




And how come that nearly every rom and kernel come as boot.img?

Is there anything special about it in comparison to zImage?





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1BN3oRv

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog