samedi 21 février 2015

Xperia L Wifi/Bluetooth Problem (Freeze and reset)

hi everyone,



I rooted my Xperia L c2105 with rootkitXperia(L) about 7 - 8 mouth ago, after a few days my device started to freeze and then restart. The worst part is reset loops. Opening and (I gues) check the wifi/bluetooth hardware (because of the hardware don't respond then restart again). Using the phone was not possible, so I flashed CM11 but my problem wasn't solved but the good thing is no more reset loops. I used my phone about 2 -3 month without wifi/bluetooth and sent it to the service. They said we solved problem and changed the hardware however my wifi/bluetooth mac address didn't change. I don't know what they changed. Also my phone worked properly on stock (4.2.2). Again I root my device with rootkitXperia(L) and flashed CM12 with TZ 4.13. It is worked properly about 3-4 day and then the same problem realised again. I am going to get crazy :(



What is the problem ?

1- Root tool ?

2- Hardware ?

3- Some apps ? (I tried secure mod but problem not solved.)

4- Evil spirits ? :good:





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/17E1gAu

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog