jeudi 19 février 2015

xperia go bootloader issue

Hello guys,

As I said on the header I have an issue with unlocking thebootloader of my xperia.First of all I try to unlock it on my pc where I have windows 8.1(I suppose this is the problem), so when I try to enter the fastboot mode the light turns blue and after 2s it turns into red and enters charge mode. I have tried both flashtool and the manual way tha sony indicates.I try to install the drivers manually when in fastboot but I can't cause it disconnects automatically befoore I find 'em. Do you have any idea what to do?Also the flashtool gives me these two error messages

19/044/2015 12:44:00 - ERROR - Drivers need to be installed for connected device.

19/044/2015 12:44:00 - ERROR - You can find them in the drivers folder of Flashtool.

Thank you in advance





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/19BksjY

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog