mercredi 18 février 2015

[Q] Soft brick: Not able to get through booltloop even after flashing official rom

Hi,



Am new to XDA- Forums so please pardon me if am not clear in my questions/queries.



Issue:

I am using Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 , few days back it suddenly went into bootloop( every time i switch on the device it starts upto Samsung logo and re-starts the same process again and again).



Details:

OS : 4.3.3 Jelly Bean



Observations:

Recovery mode is not available - it only shows an android icon with an exclamatory mark and a caption 'No Command'.



Resolutions tried:

1) Tried flashing the ROM with Official stock Rom but all practices in vain.



Possible reasons:

Is the device soft bricked. or is it a power button shot which causes it to boot loop.



Kindly assist me. Thanks in Advance





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1EP0mfv

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog