jeudi 19 février 2015

[Q] SM-A300 recovery sources / board config request

Hi there,



I haven't found an appropriate forum to ask questions about the new Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300(FU), so I try it my luck here.

Chainfire already published its auto-root solution for the new device family, but it will take some time until a CWM or TWRP recovery will be available.

Chainfire's auto-root recovery works on my device, and I got the idea to use his working recovery to inject my own cached updates. Unfortunately, the recovery is locked by a certificate, it can't be used to run an own update script.

Is there a way to get the sources of chainfires recovery? It seems there is no possibility to contact chainfire directly.

I already tried to build my own CM-11 recovery but without success, can you give me at least some hints, how I get the needed board configuration? The common webtutorials seem to be outdated.



Thanks and regards,

cloooned





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/19B4gPN

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog