samedi 21 février 2015

[Q] Samsung Galaxy Gear Touch Not Working

Hello all,

I'm new to this forum as I have seen it is very helpful. I recently purchased the first galaxy gear and being the tech nerd that I am, I tried to flash a custom rom onto the device to get access to apps. Even though I was successful, nullrom wouldnt start on my gear and I had to unroot it back to its original settings. That was a success as well, but now when my gear boots up it seems as if the touch has been disabled and now I can't even get into my gear. I tried tapping the screen and resetting it multiple times but it still won't work. Is there any way to fix this? I would be greatly appreciative :confused:





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1AYmoz9

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog