vendredi 20 février 2015

[Q] Nexus 5 screen blinking in fastboot mode after oem unlock

So as the title goes, I was helping my friend.

The phone first suddenly just crashed and went into safe mode and it wouldn't get out of safe mode. Even after rebooting it still doesn't get out of safe mode.

So I suggested to my friend that I help him reinstall his ROM and I was going to flash cm12 for him. So he rebooted the phone into fastboot mode and i did fastboot oem unlock

After fastboot oem unlock, the phone rebooted back into fastboot mode except this time the screen was blinking while the phone was plugged in. When the phone was not plugged in, the screen wouldn't blink but trying to restart it results in a black screen. So I suggested to my friend that the battery is probably low and he said the battery was low when we started. So I told him to plug in the phone to his charger and leave it to charge for a while. We met back after 30 mins and but this time it got even worse. I couldn't even detect the phone in fastboot mode. Previously it had "????? fastboot" when i ran the command fastboot devices but this time there was nothing. Also before we left the phone to charge for 30 mins, slightly after the "???? fastboot" fastboot devices wouldn't turn up anything but fastboot commands like fastboot reboot would work. I tried to install TWRP but it came up with a too many links error.



Now the phone doesn't even get detected by fastboot on windows and we're meeting up irl and im brining my laptop along to try to fix it. Does anybody have any idea about what went wrong?? Im kinda dumbfounded. I have unlocked the bootloader of the oneplus and install a custom rom on my own device but ive never encountered something like this... Any help would be great!





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1DzwLtp

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog