jeudi 19 février 2015

[Q] Google Play Store on rooted Gionee Dream D1

I having Gionee Dream D1, Android version 4.1.2. I ran kingo root application to root the device; it got rooted, because when I check by Root Verifier (F-droid app), it says "Device is Rooted". Then I installed Superuser (F-droid app) and all is going well. I made all google apps as a normal app by using /system/app mover (F-droid app) and uninstalled all of them. Now, I want to re-install google play store app, so I tried by google search and xda forum. I tried by installing play store apks 5.2.13,3.7.11 and 3.7.13 apks along with google play service apks, google play store app gets installed, but when I click on it, it appears and goes away.



I have not install any other ROM for the device nor nothing done like recovery or anything else.



I don't know what else I need to configure. Kindly help me.



Regards

Girish Sharma





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/19BcfMv

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog