vendredi 20 février 2015

[Q] Does KK have "drivers" that L doesn't ?

Hi all! First post here, please don't kill me immediatly if I do anything wrong :D



My question arouses for a very very stupid reason.



I try to keep it simple so I try to explain at the best I can.



Nexus 5, KK 4.4:

this

upload.wikimedia.org /wikipedia/commons/f/fd/Sega-Master-System-Control-Stick.jpg

plus this

de.storeslider.com/ ajoy-usb-retro-joystick-adapter-fur-atari-amiga-231413355199e.html

and of course this

http://ift.tt/1DzC9g8 384x384/201208/kzhbbh1345711369084.jpg



(sorry for not being able to show you the images directly)



and it works. :D



Nexus L 5.0.1 and it doesn't anymore

What could it be? :confused: :confused:



I made sure to test everything on pc and everything is fine, the otg works as well because with that same cable i can plug in my usb drive and it works.



Thanks for any help :)



Lale





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1CSJftm

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog