jeudi 19 février 2015

[Q] Bricked HTC One X - Fastboot - Relocked - No revovery

Hi folks,



I've really got myself into a horrid, horrid mess.

I rooted the phone last night, managed to (or so I thought) install a custom ROM.



In the end, I panicced and tried to load an RUU back onto the handset.



Long and short of it is, that I now have a handset connected via USB, relocked, stuck on fastboot, and trickle charging by rebooting the loader on a constant loop.



Should I be putting this on ebay for spares and repairs? Or is there a way to salvage the kit?



Feel free to flame me for my obvious lack of knowledge here, but any help would be greatly appreciated.



Chris





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1AnKMXB

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog