vendredi 20 février 2015

Personal review: Sony Xperia Z3 6603

PERSONAL REVIEW SONY XPERIA Z3 6603



This review was after 2,5 weeks of use. Under very weak 2g signal. I'm a really heavy user but I didn't play any game.



First off I got 2 spots on the screen which are more bright, on white background.



The battey lasted unmodified ca. 5,5 h screen on time. Idle drain is ca. 1% in 2h.



When my phone fell, the plastic on the corner chipped a little, that sucks, it shoulda be aluminum or good plastic, idk.



Overall performance is quite decent on messaging and browsing. I didn't test gaming.

There is almost no lagging at all.



It's possible to root whithout unlocking the bootloader. You can also back up your drm keys like that.



For a custom kernel you need to unlock the bootloader.



After trying the custom kernel androplus kernel v22, and setting it as good as i could (my own settings). I got a improvement of the battery from 2-3 hours screen on time more. Idk if idle drain improved too.



Setting the kernel as good as I knew unfortunately caused random lags out of nowhere, even though the overall performance even increased. (I tried a balanced setting between battery life and performance)



I did not flash any custom aosp roms yet, because the development is still in early stage and for example the loudspeaker is said to not work on aosp.



The camera is impressive, with drm keys and without. Only the selfie camera could've had higher resolution (has 5mp).



After setting the kernel up, I got through a full day with my battery, before almost but not fully.



I hope you enjoyed reading my review.





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/19I2lZD

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog