jeudi 19 février 2015

Nexus 5 camera shutdown (won't boot up)

My issue is that when I take a photo on my Nexus 5 and it is under around 60% of battery it shuts down, the screen just goes black (phone is complexly off and dead) and the device will not respond to ANY input until it is plugged into a power source, then it will boot up and function normally. This issue occurred about two weeks after I installed Android 5 however I do not believe it is related due to factory resets, different roms and the issue is still persisting. When the problem started I had recently (a week or so before) moved to Germany, my initial thoughts were that the battery was the problem as when it first happened the phone rebooted and only had 5% left even though the device had around 50% before I took the photo, from then on the battery life was terrible so I purchased a new battery and installed it. The battery problem was solved (battery life was normal) and when the phone crashed it didn't boot up with any difference to the percentage of battery that was remaining. I am now thinking that something to do with the change in power supplies damaged the device. I think this is unlikely though as Australia (where I am from) and Germany (where I was when the issue started) both run on 240V, the stock power adapter was used just with a euro adapter. I have tried to collect logcats however I can't see any errors before it cuts off (I'm no dev by any means so I could be missing something)



Last thing is that this issue NEVER occurs when the device is charging so I'm thinking that it is a hardware problem. And of course the phone is out of warranty.



Any help or light on this occurrence would be amazing.





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1CM4Wex

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog