jeudi 19 février 2015

Network drop with T-Mobile (d2tmo) Samsung Galaxy S3 (SGH-T999)

I have network problems with my T-Mobile (d2tmo) Samsung Galaxy S3. When I switch from 2g to 4g the phone work good (on 4g) for various minutes, then the network stop working and not able to make/receive call's and texts, also not data available but still showing 3g on notification bar.



For temporarily fix the issue I switch back to 2g network and then switch to 4g, the phone work fine few minutes on 4g, then drop/stop working again.



When I use the phone on 2g network work perfect all day.



Actually this is my setup on this device:



Model: SGH-T999



ROM: CM 11 ( cm-11-20150208-NIGHTLY-d2lte)



Android: 4.4.4.



Base Band: T999UVUENC2



Kernel: 3.4.104





Any suggestion for fix this issue?



Thanks...





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1CMjHhF

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog