vendredi 20 février 2015

Moto e [lollipop] [soak test] report

I was looking for a report of sorts for the lollipop soak test that is being conductucted but the official reports are confidential, so I decided to create this thread to report my observations.



I had an unrooted and locked bootloader with stock 4.4.4 KitKat running before I upgraded to lollipop using adb sideload method with the lollipop soak test img. I should also mention that I'm not part of the official soak test and used the img provided at

"http://ift.tt/1DzwOFK;



Following are some of my observations after a successful update:-



>I had some applications installed on the sdcard.They were not immediately available after a boot. They dont even show up in the list of installed applications on sdcard in the settings. As a consequence the application icons in the launcher go missing. This happens after every boot.



>When I boot into recovery mode, only the green android logo shows up with "no commands" written beneath it. Nothing happens even if I keep preessing the volume buttons and press the power key once, which previously showed the recovery menu.



I think these are potential bugs.

So I would like to know if anyone else is facing similer problems.



Also it isn't exactly a problem but isn't multiple users a buitin feature of lollipop? Why is it disabled by default?



I think it would be nice if someone who is part of the soak test could inform motorolla of the two issues mentioned above. :o





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1CRHjir

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog