samedi 21 février 2015

Help! Partitioning my tablet Internal Storage went wrong.

Just got my new Tablet ME rainbow 7 quadcore. I rooted the device and it went fine. The tablet has 1gb phone/system storage and about 4gb of Internal storage. I partitioned the internal storage using mini tool partition wizard, followed the instructions carefully and its done.

But after I rebooted my device, somehow it got messed up. The Internal storage shows 0.00b and Misc of 20kb. I tried to access it again via my pc but when i turned on the usb storage on, I cannot access it. Need help to solve this issue



Is there a way to somehow recover my internal storage or repartition it again? :confused:



Thanks alot, hopefully anyone out there can help me. :(





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/17E1irV

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog