vendredi 20 février 2015

Easiest way to root 2.2

Hi all!



I got my Nvidia Shield tablet yesterday. Right away installed newest 2.2. I red whole XDA this tablet topics and i soon noticed there is only little talk about this device even this is pretty nice. I tried to google some things but i want to be sure before i do anything so i decided to make this topic. I need to root my tablet to install Adaway. Its only thing i usually need root for in my devices.



I red from google that if i want to root this i need to unlock bootloader which flags that warranty have been void but nvidia have ever denied warranty because doing that? The seller (i buyed this used) said that nvidia gives permission to root this tablet but i couldnt find any guide to that.



I dont need any custom recoveries etc. to this. Only thing i would like to have is root to install that Adaway. Can someone tell me what is the easiest way to do that?





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1JtwEmL

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog