vendredi 20 février 2015

Apex Solo7i TM772 By TMAX Digital

I purchased an Apex Solo7i (TM772) By TMAX Digital from OfficeDepot this past Sunday.

This is an 'Intel Atom' based 7" screen device.

Since many of my recent Android devices already came with access to the SD CARD for app/storage I did not expect to run into app install issues once I added a SD card. I chose this device due to very low price ($40) which I could afford to loose, so that I could read my eBooks while on break at work.

But is seems that I need to 'ROOT' my device to give me this access.

I have tried a number of PC/USB and on tablet based 'ROOT'ing programs and none completed the task or gave on screen message that the device was not supported.

Many of the 'ROOT' routines list they would work with firmware older than July 2014 and per the info screen this device has firmware dated September 2014.

I have read where others have been able to 'ROOT' this tablet, but I have had nothing but failure.

INFO FROM ABOUT TABLET

MODEL: TM772

ANDROID VER: 4.4.2

IFWI VERSION: F9EE

KERNEL VER:

3.10.20

pb27@pb27-desktop#8

Fri Sept 26 15:40:29 CST 2014

BUILD#

Weibu Firmware For 70v 20140902



Please help!



[[ I am a former owner of a "Dell Streak 7" and while the device still works from a power source, the built in battery was only lasting >30 minutes. ]]





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1JtwEmT

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog