mardi 31 mars 2015

[Q] Buy Galaxy Pro 8.4 or wait?

My current devices are... Nexus 5, Note 3 (broken radio :( ), Nexus 7 2013 LTE and a aging transformer 300. I am mainly looking at a replacement for my T300 which is my main media consumption device.



I want something 8 inches or more so its mainly between the Samsung Pro 8.4 and a LG G pad 8.3. I like the LG more in the closer to stock skin but not the out of date CPU. I'm also sorta considering the Acer 840fhd but it seems to have zero developer support. I am also considering the Samsung S 8.4 but don't like the CPU either as it won't have much support most likely either.



So is it a waste to buy the Samsung Pro 8.4 at this point as its getting old all ready for 220 as a refurbished unit? I missed out on the 199 new units sadly. I'm wondering how long until a really good cm12 build and how long it will maintain CM support. I need to keep it for 18 months or so from now for it to be worth it.





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1EzcZiv

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LightBlog